Well after a couple of days of hard work decided it's Good Friday in England we too will have some holiday time.
Glorious sunshine and warm temperatures arrived as requested so off to the beach we go - not quite bikini weather but fresh sea air was on the menu.
Marbella was the destination, a very very windy Marbella, had a lovely walk along the promenade and time for lunch at a Restaurant called Garum run by a German guy. Super customer service, excellent food and seating outside in the sunshine surround by glass walls to reduce wind blast. Topped by our pleasant waitress who came from Windsor (where I was born) who brought a box of lego to keep the kids entertained whilst waiting for the food - well I say the kids. We all had a go. Aston and Paul made a garage (of course) with a moving door, Ethan built parking lot, Corrine built a multi coloured wall. And I made a Palm tree with bendy branches, god I'm Artistic!
Anyway the food was delicious, topped off with a Harry Potter green drink in (basically a non alcoholic fruit syrup) purple miniature wine glasses, kids eyes lit up!
Time for a stroll up the promenade, squish our cheeks back into place and hopefully no wind burn, and back home to plan for the next family trip out.
No comments:
Post a Comment