Sunday, 28 April 2013

Monday 8th April 2013


An absolute scorcher of a day, and not being on a mountain was so much warmer and less wind.  Las Nuevas was so gorgeous a retreat and 500m above sea level we found out.  A perfect place to unwind and get away from it all.

Jane and co were awake to say farewell which was nice, and our journey begins!
Arrived at Rosana's office 5 minutes late, trying to find a parking space, and then the kids needed the toilet - typical!

Well we left the Estate Agents - WITH THE KEYS! - YEH!!  Such happy bunnies. 
Corrine had even drawn a Congratulations on getting the house Mummy and Daddy card.  I think she was relieved?!  Corrine had got upset a few times in the last week, wondering when we would get a house.

Time for a quick picnic in the car as La Carlota was only 20mins away but the kids were already hungry,  so we stopped on the way to eat and take stock.
Got to the house and started to unpack the car.  The kids were excited that they had somewhere to put their things.

It was really nice to put the keys in the door and enter our new home for the next 1-3 years.  Kids obviously ran straight to claim their rooms!
It was so more relaxing to have our space by putting our belongings away knowing that we wouldn’t need to pack them back up again.  And the poor little car will be get a clean inside and out.  I know being a Citroen we really slated it a lot, being a jam jar car, but it got us hear – not in style – but hey.  The extra work and a full service we did on the car and the engine helped it perform beyond it’s normal work load!


However,  I hope it’s not listening – but I’ve already got my eye on a Mitsubish Montero (Shogan in Spanish terms) which is two tone, bottom third is black and the rest is white with chrome edgings and leather seats.  However, can’t really justify the fuel costs yet even though it was a diesel.
The car is empty so now it’s time fooooor – Let’s all sing together.  Mercadona! Mercadona!  Maybe I could download the tune from the internet and upload to Facebook for you all to enjoy!  


It was also nice to do a food shop knowing that you have the room to put it all away.  My little munchers seem to eat the same as me.  And to the people that know me, I do like my food!  I just do not know where they put it all.


But I am now a very proud mummy having a marble shelved pantry!  Yes girls, I know.  I am easily pleased but it makes me smile!


put put their things.

No comments:

Post a Comment