Sunday, 28 April 2013

Friday 5th April 2013



Well I don't know about Paul but I awoke with a horrible feeling in my gut.  What happens if we can't rent the house, we were due to leave Las Nuevas today.  But Jane was really good and as there was no one booked for the week said we could stay for an extra few days.  Still what was going to happen.

Anyway we sent an email explaining the situation to the landlord's Irish brother-inlaw, asking to meet to see if there was anything else we could do to give him peace of mind. We had just sent the email when I received and email from the second bank I contacted and after a couple of emails back confirming a few things we got a letter.  Wasn't exactly every word that the landlord wanted, but it was something.

So this wonderful Bank Manager, although really busy,  took the time to assess a situation and give me personal customer service.  He even faxed the letter to the Estate Agents for me.  within minutes we had an appointment to sign the contract on Monday 8th April at 11am.

Relieved we definitely were, but still unsure because of how easy it is to get lost in translation, whether we would get the keys and move in then??

No comments:

Post a Comment