Monday, 17 June 2013

Week of 27th May 2013




Apologies guys for the break in communication.  Too busy sunny ourselves by the pool………  sorry to rub it in! Only joking.  It’s just difficult sometimes as we are still awaiting for Telefonic to install our landline, so internet is via a wireless flashdrive which is OK but usuage is restricted because Paul’s work is a priority and when it’s available – late at night – my brain already starts to shutdown by 7pm!

The weather has been cooler this week and the children are generally getting used to studying at the table together.

Aston and I made a cardboard model of parts of the body for our special Spanish friend, Hugo Lorenzo.  All that’s required now is a spot of painting to bring him to life and then construct him with the use of sticky Velcro.

As the kids had been studying nicely I was able to get into La Carlota solo mio, by myself, which was very pleasant.  And of course as usual,  got stopped and chatted to by an elderly gent.  I seem to understand some of the sentences, but my Spanish must be getting better as they seem to think I come from Nicaragua, at least I don’t sound completely foreign.

No comments:

Post a Comment