A glorious sunshine and warm day. All slept well and knowing that we would be here for a while. Now the work begins.
As we were in the house, we could organise for our things to come over from the Absolute Storage in Ridgewood, UK to come over. We had a good quote from Advance Moves which I had found via an Expat website with good reviews. I had spoken to them previously and they had said they could collect on 10th or 11th April and would take up to 10 days - Excellent.
Putting away more of our things and cleaning the house. Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t dirty, just not to mine and Paul’s standards – SNOBS!
Paul decided to clean one of the bathrooms from floor to ceiling himself. As I said, it wasn’t dirty, but Paul quickly realised it wasn’t a job for him and came out a bit yellow???!
I suppose that’s why men don’t have babies and mainly women stay at home with the kids. Who said women were the weaker sex, Hey Hey. Come on, come on we’ll show ya!
So cleaning was the name of the game for the next few days as we cleaned everywhere. Luckily mopping floor tiles are so much easier. However, the result at the end was great. Time for a break and then I’ll see what needs doing in the garden and the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment