A trip to the shops today. Paul needed some trainers (as a temporary replacement to the ones that - I hope - are in storage). He felt quite embarassing wearing his existing ones as the front of the soles were smiling as he walked and squeaking!
We went to the big Carrefour in Malage - I love the deli section in this shop, so much choice. And then off to Decathlon. No trainers for Paul, however, did come back with a radio - which was great as we could now listen to some Spanish and improve our listening skills. Alas a pot of luck, the first radio station we found was Latino.FM the same station we used to listen online to in the UK - a Result. This station has such great music Salsa, Bachata, Reggaeton, etc.
I was a happy bunny, dancing round the kitchen whilst cooking dinner, and the kids telling me to turn it down, as they couldn't hear their film properly.
No comments:
Post a Comment