Friday, 22 March 2013

Sunday 10th March 2013

Well weather quite unsettled today, lots of rain, wind and sunshine - sometimes altogether.

The 2hour karate session was a bit tough, but we all got thru it.  Well apart from Corrine who just decided to whinge about everything and nothing, so Paul expelled her from the class until she stopped snivelling.

As the internet connection was good, we decided to Skype Grandma and Grandpa, completely forgot it was Mothers Day.  Just as well that we called really!  Happy Mothers Day Grandma - your the best!
Thank goodness for modern technology, it just makes living abroad so much nicer being able to talk to loved ones, and may I say cheaper too, so you can have quality conversations without the clock watching!

I tried to show the kids how to train the little dogs to sit,  Pablo the Spanish dog was having none of it - also seems quite unsure/nervous of being asked to do something - also notice that when Jane goes out - he is the only one allowed to roam freely around the place.  Josie however, was a slightly easier candidate, but got fed and scampered off when the kids just kept calling her name constantly - well wouldn't you?  Actually I would but I know they'd only find me again!!

Early night for the kids, we are going to arrange the viewings of the three houses that June (a lady I met through Facebook on the Horse Owners in Spain page) had managed to find in her local area around Antequera.  I wonder what that will pull up.

No comments:

Post a Comment