Friday, 29 March 2013

Tuesday 26th March 2013

Well I'm still trying hard to get at least two if not three appointments on the same day,  it takes 2 1/2 hours each way to Cordoba from Alora, where we are at the moment - costing both time and fuel!

A quite day, Paul was upstairs working as we didn't go to Cordoba as planned, the confirmed appointment for today was pushed back until tomorrow at the last minute, so I had to re-arrange the other one I was trying to coincide with.  However, did manage to get a third appointment from my email request sent to a private advert on milanuncio - an online classifieds ad similar to Friday-ad.  Although I hope the pictures are correct for the property that we intend on seeing - the state of some of the descriptions (if any) and the pictures, well some you can barely make out that there are walls!!

Kids behaved and had a little bit of play time outside - although was a little chilly at 14 degrees.

Although Paul was working late I was up late too organise the food to take as it was going to be a long day leaving at 7.40 to get to Cordoba for 10.30.  Another appointment booked for 12 .00 just before Siesta and then the 2nd viewing of the house in La Carlota at 5.30pm and of course a late drive home.  Anyway foods packed, and the kids can take their DVD players - so all will be well with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment