The weather was due to be more sunny at the weekend, and I discussed it with Paul, the need for a day trip. So on surfing the net I found a theme park in Seville (1hr 10mins from us) called Isla Magica www.islamagica.es. You can compare it to the likes of say Thorpe Park although slightly smaller. I find theme parks can be a small fortune especially for a family of 5, however luckily enough they were doing a Sunday promotion and we saved 40.00 euros - Brill!
So lastnight when the kids were in bed we booked it all - so it would be a surprise. Normally we tell them, but then you're bombarded with a million and questions and heaps of excitement that I don't think I would cope with! I'd rather save it til the day and then no questions.
Today we went to get a spanish mobile from the wonderful MariAngeles. Took some time as it had to be unlocked and get codes, etc. so I would come back later that night- hopefully without some of the children.
Paul had cooked the tea so I took Corrine with me later, and did the shopping for Sunday's trip out. We were in Orange for 2 hours - bless her - MariAngeles had to completely reconfigure the phone for me. Then I wanted to make sure all my emails, etc. were functioning, which took another 30 mins!
When we finally got home 9.00, the boys were already in bed, although not asleeep???
No comments:
Post a Comment