We decided to visit the Town Hall in Cordoba (to confirm that we had gone to the right place) It was a really beautiful building built around some ruins, you can see the ruins from inside they are part of the building itself. It is also in the Historical part of Cordoba which is just as lovely as the modern areas, you just have to see it for yourself really.
Well the nice lady in the Information confirmed we had to go to Subdelegacion de Gobierno, oh well we tried, so off we went. Back to the car for a snack and to get to the office for 11.55. It was 11.59 and I was just going to get a ticket, when I noticed a sign with a word Citar, I only recognised this word as I had got a list of questions translated ready for her ladyship. And it mean’t appointment. So I stood at the wall using my mobile network, tapping like the clappers to translate the sign. You’ve guessed it we needed an appointment! A rule had been put in place 1st December 2013 that all initial Applications are by appointment only, and one appointment per application. It gave a website address and a telephone number too. So no need to get a ticket then.
Well at least we now know what’s needed. We decided to get Ethan some more Passport photo’s and Mercadona on the way home. After the food shop Siesta was over so went to the internet cafe to try the website to make the appointment. The link didn’t work, not recognised. Great. However, I had noted a similar website address on the sign and took that one down, eventually found the appointments area and typed away. 1 hour later - 5 appointments booked – although not til 2nd May. Also translator booked for a couple of hours to come with us too.
Don’t let frustrating times get you down and distract you further, just think of what you want the end result to be then ask yourself. HOW AM I GOING TO GET IT!?
Tired, but a very positive day. Nighty night.
No comments:
Post a Comment