Ayuntamiento (Town Hall) here we come. I had some other chores to do today so would have to drive into town.
A slightly warmer day than yesterday, but still needed our jackets.
The ladies at the Ayuntamiento were very helpful, and within 30 mins, copied all necessary documents, completed the form. And had to come back next week to collect the Certificados.
Couldn't get through to Telefonica, on any of the public phones, lady at Movistar was as useful as a chocolate teapot - I later found out that she could (maybe she didn't know how to) organise an installation and the internet altogether! Hey ho - I won't tell her what she's supposed to know!
Back home for the kids to continue their study time and me to chill from Aston's bad behaviour, he's so intelligent but his attention span is frustrating. If he's not interested, even though he can do the work in 5 mins flat, and I've seen him do it. You can battle with him for ages. Racking our brains to find way to inspire Aston to focus ...................................Uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment