Everyone, including myself, excited at having our things arrive.
The team were ready. Ethan had the list ready to tick, when the items came off the lorry. Paul was going to help with any large items. I was advising where things should go. And Aston and Corrine just needed to stay out of the way!
The guys arrived on time and were helpful, they were happy to take everything in, even the heavy stuff upstairs to the 4th Bedroom / Paul’s Office. It all went very smoothly.
Now to unpack the boxes and shift some furniture around.
Everyone was even more happier than we were before, if that is at all possible.
It took a few days to sort things out. Poor Aston – every time he opened a box, he wanted to play with everything it in. Being reunited with his things! It was like Christmas for him he didn’t know what to play with first. Bless. At least it took his mind off his preschool friends.
I've noticed he's been talking about them a lot more these last few days.
I was still surprised at the amount of clothes that we had. But guess what we found. Our roller blades that Paul and I had bought in 2001 in the US. And hadn’t used them for almost ten years.
Now we have a tennis court, there is no excuse. Don’t worry we have got knee, elbow and wrist pads. So falling down won’t be so painful, especially as I will have to dodge the kids on their bikes and go karts!
I think it will be a slow start, no turns – but plenty of “get out of the way kids, else I’ll run you over, I can’t steer yet!”
And our bikes too, they haven’t been ridden for a long time either. Can’t wait........
No comments:
Post a Comment