Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Thursday 9th May 2013

Sunny today, hope it is not too hot first thing as today is PE day!

Got the kids ready and out on the Tennis Court, champing at the bit wondering what they were going to do.  Corrine insisted teachers need a whistle for PE - Not when there are only three children though. 

Anyway a child in each corner and relay running until we had all done a circuit of the court. Although Aston decided that he'd do his own route. Then some balancing beanbag on the head whilst hopping on one leg following one of the court lines - well what did you expect - I'm trying to tire these kids out!  Then some walking on hands and feet around obstacles - even I found that one difficult. Dribbling a football round the same obstacles, etc. I tried to do a variety of things to keep them interested - but Aston just wanted to kick the football anywhere, so I let him do his own thing as long as it was exercise.

Time for lunch I think - and seems they worked quite hard we could eat outside. Food shopping during Siesta - much less busy.  Then kids would be ready to carry on study later.
 
Landlord sent an email saying he and his wife, Carmen, would be coming with an Engineer to repair the air conditioning next Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment