Monday, 6 May 2013
Sunday 21st April 2013
A cloudier day and we had some rain.
Karate was on the terrace and Paul put up the awnings so we had more dry space. It was from one extreme to the other last week we had shorts and T-shirt, and hats for karate with the sun blazing down on us. Today I was wearing a vest, T-shirt, fleece, body warmer and one of my woolly hats!
Because we had some wind and rain, the bottom of the pool needed cleaning. Later this afternoon Paul decided that he was going to get in and check, even though the Ph was OK, but that it felt OK on his skin and eyes didn’t sting – like it can in some pools.
Well it was cold, and I had already said there’s no chance of me getting in! So whilst stopping my self from cracking up with laughter I advised Paul to warm himself up first with a few karate exercises. But I couldn’t resist, the laughter just blurted out – it was cold, and I know how Paul doesn’t like the cold either. “Just get in” I shouted. “You will be alright once you get going”. It was so hard trying to stop the laughter.
And yes he did scream like a girl, many times. And like a devoted wife, I still encouraged him on! "Move around a bit more, you big Jessie!" As of course I would, I wasn’t in there – Best entertainment I’ve seen for a long time!
Anyway conclusion was, albeit freezing – the pool was OK and ready for use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment