Thursday, 30 May 2013

Tuesday 21st May 2013




Off to Ayuntamiento to collect the Empardonamiento Certificados,  will drive as have to pop to Mercadona and take out the rubbish.

We saw MariAngeles (yes another one.  Ana, Carmen, Eva and MariAngeles are very popular names). But there seemed to be a problem at the main desk where you collect the Certificados.  After waiting and then being asked to wait about 10 minutes, were then told the computers had all gone down!  O'h well,  come back tomorrow then. Cherry on the cake was outside the Ayuntamiento, Aston being extremely naughty that 
 I screeched at the top of my voice, dragged him over to a bench, sat him down and told him off, explaining I don't care who is watching or listening!  Made him sit there until he was ready to apologise for his behaviour.   
I wonder if Ebay.es allow kids at an Auction of 0.01!  That's how I felt!

Mercadona and home, very quick trip.  As the kids had been in for a while they could let some steam offf playing outside.

Emailed Telefonic to see if there was anyway they could contact me to organise a telephone installation.
Kids found another baby bird that was creeping along the ground chirping for its mama.
Unfortunately, the little bird from yesterday had perished under a tree and was a feast for the ants.

Aston and Corrine painted outside whilst Ethan practised his new found love for basketball.  He was better at getting it through the hoops after a little instruction from Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment