Monday, 6 May 2013

Tuesday 16th – Saturday 20th April 2013

A sunny days in the garden,  Paul was working for the most and popping back and forth to the internet cafe, so kids could just chill out.  As well as they were eagerly awaiting the Courier package from Grandma, although they knew Grandma hadn’t sent it yet, they were wondering what would be inside?.

Saturday I decided to go for a run round the block.  Followed by and entourage of barking dogs as I passed each house.  A lot of people in this area have guard dogs – don’t know why, because it is so quite and peaceful.  Anyway, I don’t think they are used to seeing people running past them, but they soon will as Paul runs as well.  But the funny thing is in the evening, not only do you get birdsong.  But the dogs all have a chat – it’s funny – it’s barking, but not barking – you can hear the difference, they are all talking to each other talking about……. I don’t know …… Doggy stuff.


So it was a week of sorting out where things would go as our belongings would be arriving next week. And we were also spending time trying to get the pool water at the right Ph to swim in.

No comments:

Post a Comment