But cloudy but very warm, expected 30 degrees. So out with the washing as it will be dried in under a couple of hours.
Decided because my lie in yesterday completely disorganised my day, I would run and cycle this morning. Ethan asked if he could join me, so I accepted as long as he kept up. I was only doing ten minutes as the rest would be cycling and karate.
Temperature was great for a run and Ethan did keep up. Cycled round the court for 10 minutes followed by 1/2 of karate interspersed with dancing, we have the space so why not!
Right on time the kids were at the table books out ready to Study. Even Aston was a willing pupil. Which is good because then they would be quite and Paul wouldn't get disturbed so much.
Me, well, you know what? It was my turn to make up for all R and R time I never took. So bikini on, horsey book and towel tucked underneath my arm heading for the sunlounger.
A good day, well for me anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment