Monday, 6 May 2013

Sunday 5th May 2013

The morning temperature was already fierce, especially on the tennis court.  So karate was on the grass, in the shade. A good 1 ¾ session and I can see the improvements.  Especially in Ethan’s Sparring I could feel them –  especially when he knocked me one good and proper on my left jaw.  Well done E!

Time for lunch and then after siesta, a dip in the pool.  Kids love having the space to run and play.

A bit more tidying up and one last cupboard to put together and sorting in the kids rooms, and everything is almost finished – Just got a few more pictures to put up and all done.

1 comment:

  1. Just enjoyed catching up reading your blog! Sounds like you are having a great time, holiday holiday holiday!! When does the school stuff start (haha, wicked aren't I!!) So all settled with all your belongings, must be lovely to have all familiar stuff around you now, and making the house your home. I envy you! You mentiion Paul is working, what is he doing? Are there any pictures (apart from the Karate ones on FB)? Would love to see some xxxxx Jan xxxx

    ReplyDelete